10.10.16

Zaful Saturday








actuallysmiling.png







This is how you shoe selfie, right?


Long time no see! I never thought I'd be so crammed with homework now that I'm in university but I've legit had these pictures for almost a month with no time to post them. I was running around an old neighborhood in Mexico City, Santa María La Ribera for a class and these photos turned out. The only thing I'm really sad about is that it started drizzling and it rained just enough to ruin how good my hair looked, even if it's not so apparent in the photos. Most of what I'm wearing is from this new shop I discovered online called Zaful, it's a lot like Choices or Sheinside but I feel like Zaful has trendier and more stylish clothes, at least for my taste. Plus, I love a lot of the promos they have, like right now they have this really funny one based off of Pokemon Go, which I think is a really smart way for them to promote their clothes since that app basically blew up around the whole world. I legit wish I could have bought more stuff but a student needs to eat. Anyway, I also went to the museum on this day but I got there super late so I didn't really bother to try and take pictures.






zaful top, choker, and sunglasses | forever21 boots and bag | boohoo bomber jacket







MBDTF is all I've been listening to lately.








12 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love the classic b&w look. Great photos :)

    Brina xoxo,
    www.sweetstreetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with the blouse! Looking gorgeous!

    Much love,
    jedidiahgc.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute outfit! I love that top ❤️

    http://maijaviola.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute!
    I follow you!
    http://majalivinglife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorei quer o top quer a mala!
    Já sigo o blog, beijinho :)

    http://missweetie.blogspot.pt/2016/10/as-minhas-ultimas-compras.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the top! very cool ;)

    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing
    Fabulous outfit

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your casula, simple but beautiful outfit!
    For more inspiration you should definitely go MissGrey.ro and take a good look:
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/se-poarta-rochiile-din-dantela-albastra-iata-cateva-sugestii/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cool top
    www.treschic.fashion
    @mariajosegomezverdu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hace tiempo que no nos regalas una nueva publicación, cielo.
    ¡Te echamos de menos!
    Coventry Creations Candles

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is read and appreciated, feel free to leave blog links!